vendor notification

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
i all i would like to add to my site a vendor notification . eche time an order was placed .
where should i start ? file names ect.

p.s if it it will work good i am willing to contrbut it to the nopcommerce project
12 years ago
pint12 wrote:
i all i would like to add to my site a vendor notification . eche time an order was placed .
where should i start ? file names ect.

p.s if it it will work good i am willing to contrbut it to the nopcommerce project

hi pint12
In admin>content management>templates>message templates edit OrderPlaced.StoreOwnerNotification  as you wish. Make sure that Is Active option is selected
12 years ago
hi tnx for your answer but it is not what i mean .

i want after an order been placed and payed the warehouse or vendor will get a mail and will send the product   to customer .  if there is 2 different products from 2 different  vendors then notification mail will be sent
12 years ago
Do you mean dropshipping? Here are some brief instructions on it can be achieve - https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/6870/does-nopcommerce-have-dropship.aspx
12 years ago
yes !
that is very good but i need the pages classes to modify. ?

at first i tried to create a trigger but ArVIX security is not allowing databasemail
:)
12 years ago
a.m  
i was wondering  where is the that implemmet the send  messge  after an order was placed
could you help me ?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.