HTTP Error 500.30 - ASP.NET Core app failed to start

9 months ago
New installation on IIS 10
another site on .Net 7.0 in IIS work perfectly
help please
https://irocket.store/

Publish from Visual Studio.
Visual Studio solution start correct, IIS give Error 500.30.
9 months ago
Enable error logging
See https://selectsystems.com.au/checking-for-errors-on-a-new-installation-of-nopcommerce
9 months ago
Yidna wrote:

In Web.config set stdoutLogEnabled = "false" to true, Republish Application, but folder \Logs\stdout is empty..
9 months ago
Then maybe the .NetCore app is not starting - try and check the windows event logs
9 months ago
Yidna wrote:
Then maybe the .NetCore app is not starting - try and check the windows event logs


Windows Logs/Application:

Application '/LM/W3SVC/5/ROOT' with physical root 'C:\inetpub\irocket.store\' failed to load coreclr. Exception message:
CLR worker thread exited prematurely
8 months ago
two weeks i can't start nopcommerc on IIS
it's very sad :)

i write in https://t.me/NopCommerceDevsGroup too
8 months ago
First do a brand new no-source install and test it.  Then you can publish / overwrite files from VS.
https://docs.nopcommerce.com/en/installation-and-upgrading/installing-nopcommerce/installing-on-windows.html
https://docs.nopcommerce.com/en/installation-and-upgrading/installing-nopcommerce/installing-local.html
8 months ago
even though this an older topic, I figured I'd reply with how I got around this same exact issue.

It ended up being user rights at the IIS level for the domain that the site was installed in.   I had to set the IIS_USER to have the following rights to the directory -

Modify (which was missing for me and I think was causing the issue)
Read & execute
List folder contents
Read
Write

Hopefully this helps
7 months ago
tkolakow wrote:
even though this an older topic, I figured I'd reply with how I got around this same exact issue.

It ended up being user rights at the IIS level for the domain that the site was installed in.   I had to set the IIS_USER to have the following rights to the directory -

Modify (which was missing for me and I think was causing the issue)
Read & execute
List folder contents
Read
Write

Hopefully this helps



THANKS!!!