For those of us lacking skills in webpage design, would it be possible to include the following in new versions...?

Ability to sort the product list by display order so we know right away which is the last one displayed, without having to open each product list page?

Ability to quickly and easily, even automatically, move sold items to the end of the product display list (would be handy for me, since I sell one-of-a-kind items and I like to keep them displayed on the site so people can request me to make similar items, but I don't want them to have to wade thru dozens of sold items in order to view the ones still for sale).

Ability to move an item from one category to another without having to re-enter all the text and choices and photos?

Ability to have photos on the Topics pages (like About Us and Contact Us and Shipping, etc). I realize there is a way to do this, but if there was a Browse and Save/Upload choice on the page to use, if desired, that would make it so much easier for us non-web-savvy folks. (If we were web-savvy, we wouldn't need nopCommerce.)

NOPCOMMERCE IS WONDERFUL! IT HAS BEEN EXACTLY THE PRODUCT I NEEDED TO PUT MY STORE ON THE WEB!!! THANKS!