owner mail problem

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
i managed to make the  OrderPlaced.CustomerNotification  work and the email are sent properly.
the question is what do i have to do to make the  - OrderPlaced.StoreOwnerNotification  work? i cant figure it out how to set it up

p.s.  i want to use different email adresses. thank u
13 years ago
testez wrote:
i managed to make the  OrderPlaced.CustomerNotification  work and the email are sent properly.
the question is what do i have to do to make the  - OrderPlaced.StoreOwnerNotification  work? i cant figure it out how to set it up

p.s.  i want to use different email adresses. thank u

In admin>content management>templates>message templates edit OrderPlaced.StoreOwnerNotification  as you wish. Make sure that the Is Active option is selected
13 years ago
firs of all i thank u for ur answer

i got to that part but that is where im stuck, although there are only 2 options to play with it seems i cant get it done
there are

- email account
-BCC

tied to put the  woner email in both options but doesnt work(ofc - is active is on)
the owner email should be set up in the -admin/config/email accounts with user and pass and all info like the email used for sending?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.