HTTP Error 403.14 - Forbidden

5 months ago
I'm encountering an issue while attempting to make my nopCommerce 4.6 site live. I've uploaded the site to my server using Plesk, as it's the platform my hosting provider utilizes for site deployment. After the upload, I attempted to access my site through the web, but I'm encountering an error with a code "403.14." I'm seeking guidance on how to resolve this issue and make my nopCommerce site accessible to the public.
5 months ago
Typically, that problem occurs because the website doesn't have the Directory Browsing feature enabled.
You can try to set stdoutLogEnabled="true" in web.config, restart the app pool, and then see the errors logged in the logs folder at root location.

(However, it would probably be best if you contact your hosting's support)
5 months ago
The previous error has been resolved, but I am now encountering a new access-related issue. I'm wondering if this error might be linked to the absence of an SSL certificate on my server.
403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.
You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.
Thanks for your response.
5 months ago
Have you checked this?
5 months ago
I'm still thinking the error is about folder permissions.  The docs used to say which directories need “write” permission, although I can't seem to find it anymore.  But found another thread quoting the docs ...

\App_Data\
\bin\
\Content\
\Content\Images\
\Content\Images\Thumbs\
\Content\Images\Uploaded\
\Content\files\ExportImport\
\Plugins\
\Plugins\bin\