Edit "Export To Excel" fields

4 months ago
Hello: We are very new to the nopCommerce product having purchased a company using it.

We are trying to export invoices from nopCommerce, to then import into QuickBooks. Not all of the fields we need are currently there in the resultant Excel export file. We cannot find where we go in on nopCommerce to modify the fields that are included (or excluded) on the export.

If anyone can help with leads on this we'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Rio Grande Pickups
4 months ago
There is no settings for what order fields get exported
What are the additional fields you require?

I have a plugin that exports other order information (or can be customised)
See https://selectsystems.com.au/import-export-manager
4 months ago
Hello:

Thank you for your response. There are several different Invoice related fields that don't show up on the default "Export to Excel" button. These include product description, product #, order date - basic fields. And it's odd. They are there on the invoice that we can print, they're just not on the Excel export. So we know they are there, we just don't know how to add them to the export.

If you have a product that can access the fields in nop and create a template that we can then import into QB Online (via a marketplace product called SassAnt transactions) we'd definitely be interested in that product. Along with installation and configuration support services. Please let us know. Thanks. Rio Grande Pickups
4 months ago
EMCo wrote:
These include product description, product #, order date -

Some fields should be there
Field - Name in Excel
order date - CreatedOnUtc
product # - do you mean Sku or ID - Sku Should be there
Yes Product Description is not there

I also wondered does you import program handle the current structured format or does it need flat file ?

Anyway if you interested in my plugin or to add extra fields please email with the details to [email protected]
4 months ago
Correct. Everything you mention is there, it's just that there are many, at least a few, that we really need that aren't. Should also mention that, if this is something you do, we would be looking for other support services to make changes.
4 months ago
You could also write a SQL query to extract the fields you need from [Order] table (JOINed to other tables).