How the plugin works

4 months ago
The plugin will be reloaded when running the program again, right?
Is there a way to change it without having to run it again?
I'm not talking about modifying the view
4 months ago
You have to run again to get the C# code changes because when the Web project starts it takes current installed plugin info by using InitializePlugins this method

public static partial class ApplicationPartManagerExtensions
    {
public static void InitializePlugins(this ApplicationPartManager applicationPartManager, PluginConfig pluginConfig)
        {

//Rashed
4 months ago

public virtual async Task<IList<IWidgetPlugin>> LoadActivePluginsAsync(Customer customer = null, int storeId = 0, string widgetZone = null)
        {
            var widgets = await LoadActivePluginsAsync(_widgetSettings.ActiveWidgetSystemNames, customer, storeId);
            if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(widgetZone))
            {
                var location = await _pluginConfigurationService.GetAllPluginByKey(widgetZone);
                if (location.Count > 0)
                {
                    widgets = await widgets.WhereAwait(async widget =>
                      (location.Select(c => c.KeyPlugin)).Contains(widget.PluginDescriptor.FriendlyName, StringComparer.InvariantCultureIgnoreCase)).ToListAsync();
                }
                else
                {
                    widgets = await widgets.WhereAwait(async widget =>
                      (await widget.GetWidgetZonesAsync()).Contains(widgetZone, StringComparer.InvariantCultureIgnoreCase)).ToListAsync();
                    return widgets;
                }
            }

return widgets;
        }

I know that's the case, but I have configured the following code and I want to make the changes without having to run the program again.
4 months ago
If you are referring to using Hot Reload in Visual Studio, it won't work for dynamically loaded plugins