Creating Product with it's variations in one page

4 months ago
Hello,

I'm curious to know if it's possible to create a grouped product on a single page. Specifically, I'm interested in generating a grouped product that incorporates variations in sizes and colors, each with different prices. The process I envision involves defining the main product information first, then adding all the variants and assigning unique images, prices, and stock levels for each variant. Upon saving the product, I hope to have all variants and the main product saved simultaneously. Furthermore, I expect that all the variants will be visibly listed within the main product, allowing users to select their preferred variant before adding it to the cart.

I currently understand that the conventional approach involves creating each variant as a separate simple product, followed by the creation of the grouped product and the addition of variants in the Associated Products section. However, this method appears to necessitate the creation of numerous simple products before grouping them together.

Could someone assist me in achieving this goal?
4 months ago
[email protected] wrote:
... the conventional approach involves creating each variant as a separate simple product, followed by the creation of the grouped product and the addition of variants in the Associated Products section....

That's the way it works in nopCommerce.  (Maybe there are third party plugins that can do otherwise.
Although it seems to me that the 'effort' would be the same ;)