Looking for Crystal Clear Installation procedure or nopC

2 months ago
Thank you. ok, I found the file. Inside the file I found "stdoutLogEnabled" who need to be enabled.
Pls tel me know where I will find the logs .. to understand what is the problem. ? in Event Viewer ? Witch Section ?
2 months ago
Again in the same website directory in the logs subdirectory
a file similar to stdout_20230309104643_54176.log
Search the file for error
2 months ago
so I done the following.
- in site folder i look for file "web.config"
- inside the file I search for "stdoutLogEnabled" and switch to "true"
- i restart the server
and ... there is no file showing up in the folder logs/stdout unless a file called "readme.txt" who contain:

"This folder is used only for system logging by ASP.NET (could be enabled in web.config file)
nopCommerce uses its own logging implementation (available in admin area)"

any suggestion about how to move things to a happy final ?
2 months ago
Unhandled exception. System.Exception: Access to the path 'D:\Inetpub\ZetStudio.BizarNet.Ro\Plugins\Payments.PayPalCommerce\Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalCommerce.deps.json' is denied.

---> System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'D:\Inetpub\ZetStudio.BizarNet.Ro\Plugins\Payments.PayPalCommerce\Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalCommerce.deps.json' is denied.
   at System.IO.FileSystem.DeleteFile(String fullPath)
   at Nop.Core.Infrastructure.NopFileProvider.DeleteFile(String filePath)
   at Nop.Web.Framework.Infrastructure.Extensions.ApplicationPartManagerExtensions.PerformFileDeploy(ApplicationPartManager applicationPartManager, String assemblyFile, PluginConfig pluginConfig, INopFileProvider fileProvider)
   at Nop.Web.Framework.Infrastructure.Extensions.ApplicationPartManagerExtensions.InitializePlugins(ApplicationPartManager applicationPartManager, PluginConfig pluginConfig)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Nop.Web.Framework.Infrastructure.Extensions.ApplicationPartManagerExtensions.InitializePlugins(ApplicationPartManager applicationPartManager, PluginConfig pluginConfig)
   at Nop.Web.Framework.Infrastructure.Extensions.ServiceCollectionExtensions.ConfigureApplicationServices(IServiceCollection services, WebApplicationBuilder builder)
   at Program.<Main>$(String[] args)
2 months ago
- Stop Site Application Pool
- Stop WebSite

- unArch nopComm in Site Folder
-- create folder "obj"
- Site folders: App_Data, Logs, obj, Plugins, wwwroot
  - Edit Permission /Security /Add <Server name>/IIS_IUSRS : FULL /This Folder, subfolder and files /Check: Replace all child object ....
- Start Site Application Pool
- Start WebSite
2 months ago
RE: "unArch nopComm in Site Folder"

Be sure to unblock the zip file before you extract the files.
2 months ago
"unblock" a zip file ? pls details ... in 28 years (of work) I never heard about this.
2 months ago
Unblock the zip file
1. Right click on the downloaded zip file and click Properties.
2. Click Unblock button present under the General tab.
3. Click ok to apply the changes.

It's a long known issue - example
https://singularlabs.com/tips/how-to-unblock-a-zip-file-on-windows-10/

(This doesn't mean it will fix your specific problem, but since your error messages indicates UnauthorizedAccessException, it could be the cause.   On Windows, I always unblock downloaded .zip files that contain "executables".  If you don't unblock the .zip file itself, then every extracted .exe / .dll, etc. could be blocked, and having to individually unblock them is a pain ;)