NOPcommerce Installation v4.60.5

2 months ago
NOP Team have referred me here. I am trying to install NOP but cannot seem to get up the installation page to start entering database and so on. My host says it is something to do with an index file missing in NOP. I know from previous attempts the software needs .php suffix on pages although I might be wrong.  Any help will be much appreciated to get me up and running with my site. Thanks!  
2 months ago
Hi David,
Where are you hosting the app? Is it Linux or windows server? Are you getting any errors while trying to start the application?
2 months ago
Hi Sanju,

Many thanks for reaching out with a helping hand. I host with ZFast on windows server I believe. I did manage to install NOP quite a while back to trial it but can't this time around for some reason.   When I try to load the install page after installing NOP files software via FTP into to root folder it goes to Google. Thanks, David.
2 months ago
I don’t know what you mean about .php there is no files with that extension

Have you installed the Windows Hosting Bundle for .Net 7 ?
See the instructions for install here https://docs.nopcommerce.com/en/installation-and-upgrading/index.html
If you still have issues then see this post to turn on Error logging
https://www.selectsystems.com.au/checking-for-errors-on-a-new-installation-of-nopcommerce
2 months ago
Hi thanks for reaching out to help. I have wiped the install clean and re-installed v4.60.6. What I am seeing now is the index of page only? I must have installed what you have suggested as I have installed this software before successfully but not this time? Sorry the .PHP should be .ASP. NET.

Regards
2 months ago
RE: "seeing now is the index of page only?"
Would be more specific?

RE: "... I have installed this software before successfully but not this time? "
What version did you install before?  The .NET framework may differ if it was an older version.
Install the hosting bundle as mentioned above by Yidna.  (It won't hurt to install it again if already there)
2 months ago
Thanks for reaching out to help. It would have been about 3-6 months ago. I will try what Yidna ahs suggested but being a "newbie" slows me down. Regards.
2 months ago
Hi, I have installed net framework 7 bundle labelled (asp.net) but still no difference. Yidna also suggested turning on the error log which I will now try and do. Thanks.  
2 months ago
Error log now turned on e.g.
="" forwardWindowsAuthToken="false" stdoutLogEnabled="true"
Regards.
2 months ago
I've since discovered that in fact my host are on Linux servers not Windows. Installed the Linux version of NOP but no change.

Regards.