and
I have two prices for products (Price & old price),
I need use old price with installment payment and price with cash,
How can I apply this case in my store?
is it a configuration or workaround?
or
is it code modified?
1 month ago
So you want the Order Total and subtotals to be calcaulated based on the selected payment method
i.e.
if payment method is Installment then use Old Price to calculate the totals
if payment method is Cash then use Price to calculate the totals
If I understand correctly then to do this would require customisation of the method that cacluates the totals, probably the PreparePlaceOrderDetailsAsync routine

How do the prices differ - is it possible to use the Price for the product in both cases but just add an additional fee if cash payment is used ?
1 month ago
yes, you are correct.
about "add an additional fee" how we can do it?
I'll explain the case.
now I have product X, it's old price equal 1000$, current price equal 800$,
customer will purchase it cash, cash payment method will calculate price as 800$.
but if he wants to purchase it in installments for example on four months, then every month he will pay 250, then I'll send to payment provider 1000$ which is an old price.
how can I apply this in my NOP version 4.60.5?
1 month ago
Payment Provider plugins have an "Additional Fee" field, but out of the box it is fixed  (or maybe %), but not calculated per item.  That needs customization (or the nopTools Payment Director plugin can do it.)

Alternatively, you could use a Product Attribute with "Price adjustment" to add the additional 200.  I.e. the customer is effectively choosing the payment type on the product page.  However you would then need some way to only show "purchase it in installments" option in the checkout if you plan to have the payment provider handle the installment payments.  (Payment Director can also conditionally show payment methods).

Also, look at Recurring Products, but note that "At least one of the active payment modules should support recurring payments."