its possible make plugin handle multi services

1 month ago
hello
it's possible to make plugin that handle many type of service for example payment method and shipping method and so on debend on Condition
1 month ago
Yes, you just need to have classes for each that inherit from the Interfaces:  IShippingRateComputationMethod, IPaymentMethod, etc.
1 month ago
i mean develop a generic  Plugin that can connect to multiple Payment and Shipping and other  Provider without having to develop individual integration

because in my country there many provider services like payment and shipping provider and difficult to create individual integration plugin for every one

1 month ago
Hi Azzam,

Yes it’s possible but there are pros and cons. For example, if there’s any change or update in any of the integrated services then you will have to update the whole plugin.

But you also don’t have to maintain separate plugins too.

The best way to create such plugin is to try creating a plugin with two services and then scale it as you go.

Best regards,
Atul
1 month ago
RE: "...without having to develop individual integration..."

If you want to directly integrate to each individual plugin, then you need to write code that communicates with each 3rd party plugin because they have their own APIs.  The effort of doing that in one plugin vs. separate plugins is essentially the same, because the biggest part of the effort is the code that's specific to each API.

If on the other hand you are looking for one external provider that can handle multiple services, then you would look at some thing like ShippingEasy, ShipStation, Shippo, etc., for shipping.  However I don't think there is the same for payment.  I.e. you won't find one service / API that will handle multiple providers like PayPal, Stripe, etc.
(But do note that each provider, e.g. PayPal, does handle multiple payment methods, like multiple credit card types, bank / debit transfers, etc.)
1 month ago
thanks

i want to give provider services premission to create own service with control panel  i want only to create single plugin or for every type individual plugin for example plugin to handle and manage all shipping methods services and other for payment  so the provider can add it service through control panel it's possible  i want to create account for every provider then he can login to control panel and add its services also add fields for it api to get and post data
1 month ago
Azzam wrote:
thanks

i want to give provider services premission to create own service with control panel  i want only to create single plugin or for every type individual plugin for example plugin to handle and manage all shipping methods services and other for payment  so the provider can add it service through control panel it's possible  i want to create account for every provider then he can login to control panel and add its services also add fields for it api to get and post data

Every payment provider has a different API implementation.
You can not do this generically.
some of them standard payment
some of them are redirected payment
some of them are 3ds secure
some of them  are hosted payment
some of them  are payment element
etc..
//Rashed
1 month ago
nopStation wrote:
thanks

Every payment provider has a different API implementation.
You can not do this generically.
some of them standard payment
some of them are redirected payment
some of them are 3ds secure
some of them  are hosted payment
some of them  are payment element
etc..
//Rashed

what about create Condition for this in control panel  For example make the provider select type of payment then besed on it selected choose the correct  payment type
1 month ago
RE: "... so the provider can add it service through control panel ..."
RE: "...  For example make the provider select type of payment ..."

Please clarify what you mean by "provider".
1 month ago
I mean the service provider of the shipping or payment gateway or the person responsible for the service