PNG transparent background black in Google Shopping

1 month ago
Hi Guys

I just realized that all my png  with transparent background turns the background black whne displaying in Google Shopping. Looks really bad!

I've been searching for an answer and the one i got is that some compressions can give this behavoir. DO you know if this is something i can change?
I save my images with 80% i just turned it up to 100 but this gives really big images and i dont know if it gives me any better results yet
1 month ago
Yes, I think compression can have that effect.  What software are you using to create png? Can you saving the image with a different setting?

Are you using a Feed / plugin like Google Shopping plugin), or Google Merchant Center?

You can test by directly uploading your image in Google Merchant Center.  Click on your product / click edit icon.
1 month ago
Yes, I think compression can have that effect.  What software are you using to create png? Can you saving the image with a different setting?

Are you using a Feed / plugin like Google Shopping plugin), or Google Merchant Center?

You can test by directly uploading your image in Google Merchant Center.  Click on your product / click edit icon.
4 weeks ago
What your nopCommerce version?
I have changed  image conversion library for one of my client for the latest nopCommerce.
//Rashed