Adding Product Specifications at once when creating a product?

3 weeks ago
I use version 4.6.60

I want to create a lot of products manually, but my problem is that when I add product specifications it takes a lot of time going to the specification page, saving them and going back to product edit page...

Is there a way to add specifications at once?

Maybe in this file \Areas\Admin\Views\Product\_CreateOrUpdate.cshtml I could create inputs or something to add specifications by their IDs at once when saving a product?
Maybe smth like this: SpecificationNameId = 145, SpecificationOptionId = 1458 and etc..

I think you understand my need.

If it is possible to do it without changing the source code, please help me!

Thank you in advance.
3 weeks ago
There is no UI for entering product specification ids.
There are some third party plugins or apps like nopAdmin that can make it easier to enter specification attributes for a product. (But they cost $'s)

One way to speed up the entry is to Shift-click the "Add attribute" button to launch another browser.  This way, when you Save, you can then close that browser and be back at the product page to shift-click the Add button again.  (Although that page won't yet show any newly added attributes until you refresh the page.)   I suppose if you're going to add a lot of attributes to the same product, you could "bookmark the tab" when you first get to the Add page (note that the URL's query has productId=), and then use Save and Continue, and then click bookmark again.

The Excel Import supports importing product specification attributes, but it does require adding an outline/group level under the product row.  Export one of your products having a specification attribute, and you can expand the outline/group in Excel.
(Be sure you have selected: Admin > Catalog settings > Export/Import products with specification attributes)

Here's a related discussion that mentions the Excel Import, and also suggests that it can be done via SQL (but you'll need good SQL knowledge of the nopCommerce DB)
https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/boards/topic/98547/bulk-add-specification-attributes
2 weeks ago
Hi,

I believe the best option for you to do it without modifying source code is using importing products with specification attributes. Check about exporting/importing products and enabling the settings that allows to export/import with specification attributes.

2 weeks ago
There is a third party plugin that an also help you.