Configuration tab does not appear for New Payment

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hello,

I'm developing new payment method for nopCommerce. Actually I've used WorldPay to create my own payment.

Everything seems OK in "System Info" tab how ever "Configuration" tab control does not load!

It's for a couple of days I'm playing around it with no success.

Just take a look at following pictures:

Image One
Image Two

I really appreciate if some one help me.
12 years ago
It seems that the Configuration Template Path does not have the correct path. It should end with ".ascx".
And off course the file that you refer to should be in that exact path.
Unfortunately in the screen print I cannot read the entire path.

The class name seems correct, since it shows whether capture, refund, etcetera are supported.
12 years ago
Thanks for the message but this is not issue.

Payment\Saman\ConfigurePaymentMethod.ascx
~\Templates\Saman\Worldpay\PaymentModule.ascx
NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Payment.Methods.Saman.SamanPaymentProcessor, Nop.Payment.Saman

It shouldn't be something usual because I've tested everything multiple times. Paths are correct, there is no error on the code!
12 years ago
In the first value the ascx file is placed inside the Saman folder.
In the second value the ascx file is placed inside a subfolder -called Worldpay- of the folder called Saman.
Is that the correct path? Do the files really all exist on the given paths?

If that is checked, the the only thing I can think of is that there is an exception when loading the ascx file for configuration.
Obviously there is no exception thrown to the user interface. Did you check the log file for any messages?

Can you give more details on what you did to implement this payment method?
12 years ago
OK,

Only way I could handle this issue was moving ConfigurePaymentMethod.ascx.cs to assembly (Nop.Payment.Saman.dll).

Thanks a lot for your assistance.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.