Shipping Cost by Location

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
This may be posted somewhere here but having trouble getting my head around this one.
How can I configure this to have different shipping methods/Cost by location?

What I want to do is have Free Shipping within the Continential US, but shiping calculated by wieght and location for Alaska, Hawaii, and rest of the world.  And some Places Not Shipped too.

Thanks in Advance
12 years ago
We are interested in a similar 'by location' feature for shipping.

For example we want to manually enter postcodes (Zipcode to those inthe USA) into the shipping admin with postcode specific flat rate shipping fees. We'd also like the ability to add multiple postcode ranges with a fixed cost shipping.

For example postcode 3000 is $10 shipping where postcode 3200 is $15 shipping added to order total.

Another example would be postoce range 3000-3199 is $10 shipping where postcode range 3200-3399 is $15.

Does anyone has some information or a shipping computational method (class) built to handle such location based shipping?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.