Auto Detect SSL

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
I been sent a email from my host so ill paste it here

Can you speak to the developers of the software and find out if it's possible to disable the SSL detection? This won't work correctly under the load balanced system (it's the same with all load balanced providers).

For now I've disabled SSL in the Administration panel but changed the "shopping cart" link to SSL which is a temporary fix.

Regards

Any idea?
14 years ago
I've posted on a couple other threads and I need help with my SSL Certificate and website. I can browse the site and everything but I can't click the login or my account without getting a redirect loop error. I have a SSL Certificate and hosting is Network Solutions. I need help because my client is getting quite impatient and I need to get this resolved. Any help is greatly appreciated. I've tried redirect files and numerous other settings.
14 years ago
Daza, where did you change the shopping cart link settings?  Web.config or on the page itself?  I'm having the same issue and I'm trying to get it resolved as soon as possible.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.