Dynamic Pricing How to in laymens terms

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
I run a collectable card shop. I have several thousand products being as I sell single cards. Some of the cards fluctuate in price daily as much as 10 to 15 dollars us. I am wanting to know if it is possible to have a pricing system, or a script I have to manually run that will update the database prices for the cards I have on my site. Any help would be appreciated.
12 years ago
joey2273 wrote:
I run a collectable card shop. I have several thousand products being as I sell single cards. Some of the cards fluctuate in price daily as much as 10 to 15 dollars us. I am wanting to know if it is possible to have a pricing system, or a script I have to manually run that will update the database prices for the cards I have on my site. Any help would be appreciated.

You can create a customer role, then assign that customer role a custom price, and then assign a customer to the customer role.

Out of the box, this is the best bet for "dynamic" pricing.

It wouldn't be hard to create a sql script though.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.