Single Sign On SSO – Login plugin allows SSO with Azure AD, Azure AD B2C, Keycloak, ADFS, Okta, Shibboleth, Salesforce, GSuite / Google Apps, Office 365, SimpleSAMLphp, OpenAM, Centrify, Ping, RSA, IBM, Oracle, OneLogin, Bitium, WSO2, NetIQ, ClassLink, FusionAuth, Absorb LMS and all SAML 2.0 capable Identity Providers into your nopCommerce store.
- Download the plugin archive.
- Go to admin area > configuration > local plugins.
- Upload the plugin archive using the "Upload plugin or theme" plugin.
- Scroll down through the list of plugins to find a miniOrange SAML SSO plugin. And click on the "Install" button to install the plugin.
- Once the plugin is installed please go to the How to Setup tab in the plugin which will guide you with required steps for Single Sign-On (SSO) configuration with your identity provider.
If you require any Single Sign On (SSO) application or need any help with installing this plugin, please feel free to email us at [email protected]
or Contact us
FREE VERSION FEATURES
- miniOrange SAML Single Sign On supports Single Sign-On SSO with any 3rd party SAML supported Identity Providers like ADFS, Azure AD, Azure AD B2C, Keycloak, Okta, Salesforce, GSuite / Google Apps, O365, Shibboleth, SimpleSAMLphp, OpenAM, Centrify, Ping, RSA, IBM, Oracle, OneLogin, Bitium, WSO2, NetIQ, ClassLink, FusionAuth, Absorb LMS etc to login into your nopCommerce store.
- Auto Create Users : Users will be auto-created in nopCommerce after SAML Single Sign-On(SSO) using our Single Sign On ( SAML SSO) plugin.
- Login Links : Use SAML Login link to easily integrate the SAML SSO with your nopCommerce store.
- Attribute Mapping :Map user claims sent by your SAML compliant Identity Provider with the Username and Email of your nopCommerce users.
- Role Mapping : Assign default nopCommerce role to SAML Single Sign-On(SSO) users on auto registration during SAML Single Sign On (SSO).
LIST OF SUPPORTED IDPS :
- Azure AD
- Azure AD B2C
- Office 365
- GSuite / Google Apps
- Gluu Server
- Ping Identity / PingOne
- Ping Federate / Ping Identity
- FusionAuth and practically any SAML compliant Identity Provider.