Iciniti Corp a Sage Gold Partner provides applications that transform the way organizations process orders, link customer information and processing payment via your e-commerce platform to your Sage 300 ERP.
- I C I N I T I Portal™ provides 24/7 access for your customers to view order history, invoices, tracking numbers and more. Offer your customers visibility into their current and historical transactions online, from any device, anytime. When integrated with I C I N I T I Credit Card™ this gives customers the option of paying open invoices online. Your business is always open!
- I C I N I T I Credit Card™ works with most major merchant account providers to fully automate and streamline credit card payment processing. By supporting more Payment Gateways and merchant services than any other credit card application in the Sage 300™ family, PCI/PA-DSS compliant I C I N I T I Credit Card™ is the solution your customers require.
- I C I N I T I Order Reader™ removes the need for re-entry of all orders placed in your e-commerce system; Let Your Customers Do The Work! automatically creates your web store orders in Sage 300™ Order Entry in a jiffy.
- I C I N I T I CRM Order Desk™ connect your sales reps to Sage 300™ right inside Sage CRM™ or have it as a stand-alone application. Create customer quotes, orders and check inventory and fulfill orders from one spot. Our order desk eliminates the need to have multiple accounts on your Sage 300 system while allowing customer service and sales staff can manage their daily activities from Sage CRM™
Contact us for assistance on the download - [email protected] or call 1 866 424 6484.
- Download the plugin archive.
- Go to admin area > configuration > local plugins.
- Upload the plugin archive using the "Upload plugin or theme" plugin.
- Scroll down through the list of plugins to find the newly installed plugin. And click on the "Install" button to install the plugin.
Please find more informartion about how to install plugins here.
The plugin is provided absolutely for free and includes source code. Find the project Github repository here.