Remove "inc. VAT' after price

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 năm cách đây
Is there a setting that removes the "incl. VAT" that always apperars  after prices?
11 năm cách đây
infinito62 wrote:
Is there a setting that removes the "incl. VAT" that always apperars  after prices?

In admin>configuration>languages>view string resources, change the string resource products.incltaxsuffix
11 năm cách đây
Thanks Eduardo. One more thing: prices comes out in thiss way: €X,XX (EUR), both with currency symbol and ISO. The latter is the best solution. How can I remove currency symbol and have a look like EUR X,XX?
11 năm cách đây
infinito62 wrote:
Thanks Eduardo. One more thing: prices comes out in thiss way: €X,XX (EUR), both with currency symbol and ISO. The latter is the best solution. How can I remove currency symbol and have a look like EUR X,XX?

Try this:http://admin-demo.nopcommerce.com/Admin/Currency/Edit/6
11 năm cách đây
Now it looks like X,XX (EUR), it could be adjusted better EUR X,XX (EUR), but  the latter (EUR) should be removed.
Any idea?
11 năm cách đây
infinito62 wrote:
Now it looks like X,XX (EUR), it could be adjusted better EUR X,XX (EUR), but  the latter (EUR) should be removed.
Any idea?

I just remebered the following in v2.8 release notes:
Added a setting ("currencysettings.displaycurrencylabel") indicating whether currency label (e.g. USD) should be hidden.
11 năm cách đây
Ah, sorry, I didn't get... It works fine thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.