Arvixe or AppliedI.net

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 năm cách đây
ok friends,

which hosting is good ARVIXE OR APPLIEDI..

i already have account with arvixe but not any kind of nopcommerce site. But I am simulating all the nop commerce development in arvixe. ARvixe is great and works great.

But my new project is involves more than 2000 products, and the load may be more during christmas time.

So considering appliedi.net as they have their own data center.

any idea is appreciated

thanks
13 năm cách đây
eddymurphy wrote:
ok friends,

which hosting is good ARVIXE OR APPLIEDI..

i already have account with arvixe but not any kind of nopcommerce site. But I am simulating all the nop commerce development in arvixe. ARvixe is great and works great.

But my new project is involves more than 2000 products, and the load may be more during christmas time.

So considering appliedi.net as they have their own data center.

any idea is appreciated

thanks

I think this will help you in deciding your hosting company:

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/5376/need-advise-for-hosting-server-please-share-your-experience.aspx
13 năm cách đây
No abcd

did not help much..

I have account in IX hosting too they are great, but sometimes their servers are slow, still they use IIS6 and .net 3.5 and sqlserver 2005.

cost is not an issue, i have made up mind either arvixe or appliedi.

i just want to know how is the performance in APPLIEDI and their support. I want  speed and performance. 30$ permonth is ok, coz the new site is huge. This is just for the first 3 months, then after that i will move on to VPS.

thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.