Solution: PayPal CHECKOUT Express v1.0

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Info:
* Are you loosing sales because registering takes to much time?
* Typing in Address details is boring?
* You just want the user to Click and Buy? Now it's possible!

ScreenShots:
Please look at the screenshots in this pdf file: http://www.xs4all.nl/~l16699/PPEC/PPEC_ScreenShots.pdf

Demonstration:
Please try it out in this website: http://my.dvision.nl/store

Pricing:
I have spend a lot of time creating this and will charge a little amount for this. When my investment time is returned, I will of course release it for free.

Requirements:
- nopCommerce 1.60, 1.80, 1.90
- Payment "PayPal Express" must be On and Working
- Onepage checkout will be available later on

Installation:
You receive the modified source files.

Version:
- 14 juni 2011 v1.0 Release for 1.90

- 7 Dec 2010 v1.1
+ Paypal: Creditcard details default
+ PayPal: Show quantity of products
+ PayPal: Correct landing page and language

- 3 Dec 2010 v1.0

- 23 Nov-2010 v1.0 BETA, please test this solution at the demo website and let me know if you have any problems or questions.
13 years ago
After approx. 40 users who tested/used the payment: Only 1 user had a problem with a lost session value.

I guess the user paused for 15 min. and then clicked on confirm. After reconfirm in Paypal this payment was successfully too.

I only want to send the customer to paypal with paypal using the customers language. Don't know yet how to do this.
13 years ago
I haven't tried it, but to pass the language wouldn't that be, in SetExpressCheckout method, set details.LocaleCode = "ES" (obviously taken from the user language selection).
Now SetExpressCheckout only accepts OrderTotal, but I guess it should receive the full cart, to be able to pass cart details to pay pal.
13 years ago
fcastells wrote:
I haven't tried it, but to pass the language wouldn't that be, in SetExpressCheckout method, set details.LocaleCode = "ES" (obviously taken from the user language selection).
Now SetExpressCheckout only accepts OrderTotal, but I guess it should receive the full cart, to be able to pass cart details to pay pal.

No, I don't think you should pass the whole order to paypal, but only the total. After confirm the user continues in nop and chooses shipping en additional checkout attributes.

Only then the confirm button in nop ends the payment.
13 years ago
Hi, sounds great. Does it work with nop 1.6?
13 years ago
It's developed in 1.8

You can compare the "original source" with the "modified source" to see what has changed. Don't think there will be any problem adding this code to 1.6.

It's not free. I charge 25,- EURO for this.
13 years ago
Hi, thanks. I made the purchase through your shop, I liked how it worked.

The download link isn't working for me though.
13 years ago
Funny :)

I just reported a bug in nop with "user agreements". I've disabled this option and it should work know.
13 years ago
The download worked this time thank you! I have sent you a pm about your assisting in it's installation. It's going to be a great mod for my store.
13 years ago
7 Dec 2010 Updated to v1.1  (with the help of Francesc)
+ Paypal: Creditcard details default
+ PayPal: Show quantity of products
+ PayPal: Correct landing page and language
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.