Solution: PayPal CHECKOUT Express v1.0

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
By request: Available for nopCommerce v1.60 too
13 years ago
it looks like the module doesn't supports multi-currency. if it does i will be buying it
13 years ago
Not sure what you mean by this?

PayPal Express is a standard payment in nop and uses all kinds of currencies.

This solution gives new users on your shop the option to pay with paypal express without creating a new account in your shop. After confirming the shop in paypal the account is created with the paypal info.

I have no problem sending you the code to try it out.
13 years ago
i appreciate it. even though with anonymous checkout users don't have to register if they don't want to your solution still saves a couple of minutes which is good. however what i need is to charge the customers in their choosen currency. e.g. if they have usd they should be charged in USD not in euros as on your website. are you going to implement this?
13 years ago
Hi ajhvdb,

I am quite interested in this feature.  I can do it myself I am sure, but taking what's available makes more sense.

Question, am I buying just the binary or the binary & source?

Thanks,

Brandon
13 years ago
source only, you need to compile the code
13 years ago
I am about to buy the product, and I notice that you require website URL.  I am not too comfortable with that.  Is there any way for me to put in a fake website, and complete the checkout?

Please let me know.

ajhvdb wrote:
source only, you need to compile the code
12 years ago
I needed to upgrade to nopCommerce 1.90, this way I can use MobiShop and Just4Design Fashion Store

Version:
- 14 juni 2011 v1.0 Release for 1.90
12 years ago
Is this working for 1.9?

I have PayPay Standard working fine on my website, but I'm not sure
if PayPal users just want to only use Express.
Some people think it's more secure, but it's really not - their info is still being entered into the website's system.

The way Express is being implemented on 1.9 is really kinda useless, .  .
you still have fill out the address field before going to PayPal, the same way you have to do with Standard.
12 years ago
Yes, the 1.9 version is working on my site.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.