Mobile commerce

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
mr007be wrote:
We've implemented the mobiShop addon on our shop, you can try it here www.PlayZone.be/m

I truly recommand this add-on and also the excellent support you get from CatchyTech.

PlayZone.be

The store loaded very fast on my 2G connection from Colombia (South America) in my middle range Android LG Optimus One, I'm definitely impressed !!
12 years ago
Lev,

Will the 1.6 version work with 1.7? We are still on 1.7 and have custom code that integrates with a fulfillment service. We can't move to 1.9 yet or any of the 2.0 releases. But, we have a need to be able to purchase using mobile devices.

Thanks.
12 years ago
Hi
1.6 will not work with 1.7
I have code for 1.7 as well, I need to do some small fixes.
Can you please contact me directly through email, or my site.
Thank you
10 years ago
Hi

The link to http://www.catchytech.com/ doesn't work any more. Is this still available or are there other alternatives?

Thanks

Dan
10 years ago
Hi,
I am looking for this solution as well. We are running 1.9 and we would like to sell by smartphone...
The web site is not online anymore. Anyone has the new URL or share any information about mobile navigation for 1.9?
Regards.
10 years ago
Nakamoto - I haven't found anything yet but will sure to keep you updated if you will do the same for us please!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.