nopCommerce v2.00 BETA released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Congrats! This is great news. Time to explore the wonderful world of NopCommerce MVC!
12 years ago
Your work rate continues to astound, Andrei and team, well done.
12 years ago
Ah yes!  The string editing is much better now.

A Reseller Portal where resellers could login, register customers and place orders would be very helpful.  We hacked v1.4-v1.8 to build such a portal and defined 4 classes of Partner distinguished by our own access rights but the code is not good enough to share and would not fit in the new design anyway.

If this was linked to the Affiliate feature then resellers might be a second class of affiliate (eg. Partner) with access rights set using Standard Store Access Rights but restricted to only see customers they have registered or have come from the normal affiliate click through.  

Where are the store permissions and access rights set in this version? If they are still coming, then are they group based in a way that distinguishes them from the role?

Also is OpenID included?
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:

right now there is no paypal express so will it be available in 2.0 official release ?
No. All other payment modules will be available as plugins

i simply love nop and new 2.0 is superb

only a suggestion - i still think paypal express is as important and major payment option equally used widely as paypal stand and direct. It shuld be included in the official release with other 8 payment methods instead of additional plugin
12 years ago
pepper wrote:

right now there is no paypal express so will it be available in 2.0 official release ?
No. All other payment modules will be available as plugins

i simply love nop and new 2.0 is superb

only a suggestion - i still think paypal express is as important and major payment option equally used widely as paypal stand and direct. It shuld be included in the official release with other 8 payment methods instead of additional plugin

If the nop team can include an example payment as plugin it won't be that hard to create a new plugin. But maybe we could have a poll what should be standard.
12 years ago
amazing job guys!
12 years ago
ajhvdb wrote:

If the nop team can include an example payment as plugin it won't be that hard to create a new plugin. But maybe we could have a poll what should be standard.

'PayPal Direct' payment method
NOTE: This plugin can be used to demonstrate how to create payment plugins which support the following payment methods:
1. Auth
1. Capture
2. Refund
3. Void
4. Automatic recurring payments (processed and created automatically on payment gateway side)

and this:
Added 'PayPal Standard' payment method
NOTE: This plugin can be used to demonstrate how to create payment plugins which for hosted payment gateways (redirection to a third-party site)

You guys need to track nopCommerce codeplex project and not to ask questions that already been answered.
http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/SourceControl/list/changesets
12 years ago
Congratulation !
Join to test this package
12 years ago
I tried installing the package, but while running deploy.bat, I was getting error that web.dll is not found. I manually copied over the dll file and re execute the batch file and it worked successfully.

But when I was running install using VS2010 for database, i was getting error about table not found. (Sorry I'm in office right now so can't tell you exactly what is the error). I tried locating the SQL file so that i can run it manually and solve the error but couldn't locate the SQL file. Can someone please help me to locate the SQL file so that I can solve the error and install it.
12 years ago
Congrats! this is great news!

Can you guys upload some screenshots of the beta? like the new admin area? any other new features?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.