List of bugs in nop2.0 MVC BETA

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
I noticed that customers in the table the password is not encrypted, but it was in nop1.9. is a choice, or you have not yet implemented? I'm sorry for my english
12 years ago
depmar wrote:
I noticed that customers in the table the password is not encrypted, but it was in nop1.9. is a choice, or you have not yet implemented? I'm sorry for my english

Passwords are encrypted. The only password that is not encrypted is the one that specify during installation. But if you change it (on appropriate page), then password format is changed (to 'hashed' by default)
12 years ago
Passwords in EmailAccount table are not encrypted.
(I think it would be nice if they were)
12 years ago
New York wrote:
Passwords in EmailAccount table are not encrypted.
(I think it would be nice if they were)

Thanks for suggestion. I've just created a work item
12 years ago
Hello Andrei, I noticed that every insertion of a new customer in the customer table are inserted two records is normal?

With the registration method "email validation", the confirmation email does not enable the customer
12 years ago
depmar wrote:
I noticed that every insertion of a new customer in the customer table are inserted two records is normal?

Do you mean that two records are inserted when you're registered as a customer?
12 years ago
sorry Andrei, I realized that the other records refers to the user guest
12 years ago
Themes doesn't run on hosted environment and IIS7.5 express.
It's runs only on "debug in VS2010"

http://db.tt/YVbSniM
12 years ago
wxDevelopment wrote:
Themes doesn't run on hosted environment and IIS7.5 express.
It's runs only on "debug in VS2010"

http://db.tt/YVbSniM

Could you please get the latest version (CodePlex) and confirm that the issue is fixed?
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Could you please get the latest version (CodePlex) and confirm that the issue is fixed?

Yes it fixed. Themes runs everywhere.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.