List of bugs in nop2.0 MVC BETA

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Why I'm get loading issues in admin panel for navigation toolbar? is this a bug? actualy I try in all latest browsers IE9 FF5.0 CHROME and SAFARI but unfortunatelly everywhere is same issue.

http://db.tt/DUuHtuN
12 years ago
wxDevelopment wrote:
Why I'm get loading issues in admin panel for navigation toolbar? is this a bug? actualy I try in all latest browsers IE9 FF5.0 CHROME and SAFARI but unfortunatelly everywhere is same issue.

http://db.tt/DUuHtuN

I've just watched the video. I don't understand what is the issue? Everything works fine
12 years ago
Look between 6-8 sec. to top navigation
12 years ago
Im not seeing it too, sorry. Could you add markers?
12 years ago
It looks like a CSS caching issue, where one CSS is file is loading and then another CSS file is loading replacing the styles on the first CSS file.

If you install FireBug or IE's equivalent you would be able to see the load pattern for the page, you would also see the CSS files being loaded etc. The problem is that the CSS file is downloaded each time (for every page request) and is not being cached in the browser.

I've tested this on IE 9 with IIS set to "expire imediately" on all files and on IE 9 it flickers like in your video.
I've tested the same thing on FF and it doesn't flicker in the same way.

If you configure the IIS expiry settings so that the content files are cached on the browser then this issue no longer occurs on IE 9.

Does anyone have a list of which web site folders should have which IIS expiry/caching settings? If not we could do with someone putting this document together.
12 years ago
is it a bug ? i think something's wrong with category discount

I created this discount for a category:

Name:    categoryDiscount
Discount type:  Assigned to categories
Use percentage:    
Discount amount:
Discount percentage:  12
Start date:  7/27/2011
End date:  7/27/2012
Requires coupon code:    
Coupon code:    
Discount limitation:  Unlimited

I applied discount to "notebook" category

and while checkout in order summary it says" you save $312 but still total was showing as "$2,288 (which is the original price of the item) and it also did not say (discount) in the total amount.

I placed order and still order total is $2,288

From administration I checked order details/product and I see this

Product name                                        Price                 Quantity    Discount                 Total  Edit  
ASUS Eee PC 1000HA 10-Inch Netbook  $2,288.00 excl tax    1         $312.00 excl tax     $2,288.00 excl tax  

but order total shud be $1976
12 years ago
pepper wrote:
is it a bug ? i think something's wrong with category discount

The initial price of "ASUS Eee PC 1000HA 10-Inch Netbook" is $2,600. You applied the discount. Now the price is $2,2880. Everything works fine.
12 years ago
Product, Specification attributes
On edit “Attribute option” cannot be changed. I do not know if this is a bug or not, but I believe this is good to know.  Picture here
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:

The initial price of "ASUS Eee PC 1000HA 10-Inch Netbook" is $2,600. You applied the discount. Now the price is $2,2880. Everything works fine.

thanks for clearing up the confusion but in the order summary it only says (you save...$$)

i feel in the total somewhere and invoice there shud be something about discount bcz by looking at invoice no one can know if discount was given.
12 years ago
Getting error when try to send test email:
"Enter test email address"

all fields is filled in.

http://db.tt/4QAL8Bk
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.