Replace compiled version

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
I have a compiled version of NOP Commerce on my host without .cs files.
It's running great.
I want to replace this version with version not compiled with .cs files.
I want to delete file compiled and add .cs files in every folder without change settings, database because.
How I can do it?
12 years ago
This isn't possible since nopCommerce is a web application. If it were a website, you could, but those are becoming extinct.
12 years ago
I don't understand what you mean.
If I download source code version NOP Commerce and install on host it's work.
Why I can't replace actual compiled version deleting compiled dll and adding .cs files???
12 years ago
You can't remove the .dll's because, when the application is running, the site will not "auto-compile-per-request" anything. You have to compile and upload .dll

No way around it unfortunately.
12 years ago
But can i replay entire web site deleting all previuous file except db and web.config?
12 years ago
10100 wrote:
But can i replay entire web site deleting all previuous file except db and web.config?

Replay? What do you want to delete all the files?
12 years ago
Replace. I want delete all website and replace it with nopcommerce with source code.
It's possibile?
12 years ago
Are you upgrading to a newer version?
12 years ago
No version is same.
My host provider install NOP Commerce 1.9 compiled.
I want replace all with non compiled version (source code) remaining web.config and db.

Can work?
Can I create problem?
12 years ago
Download a fresh install of nopCommerce, use visual studio to publish your website to your file system, then upload the compiled .dlls from there.

You CANNOT upload .cs files to the server. No way around it. You must compile and upload.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.