Multiple nopCommerce sites on 1 database

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
bojan.hrnkas wrote:
If someone is interested in purchasing the multisite functionality, I could talk with my boss about it. However I am not sure if it is even possible, since we are not official nopCommerce partner.

Hi
We want a multistore. Please check if posible to some how share your development with us
Regards
13 years ago
bojan.hrnkas wrote:

If someone is interested in purchasing the multisite functionality, I could talk with my boss about it. However I am not sure if it is even possible, since we are not official nopCommerce partner.

Bojan, I am very interested.  I would like to know more about your multisite implementation.  Can you send me a message with details about the settings, functionality, etc.  Thanks.

-Jim
13 years ago
jecz wrote:

Bojan, I am very interested.  I would like to know more about your multisite implementation.  Can you send me a message with details about the settings, functionality, etc.  Thanks.

-Jim

Hi,

I'm also interested in multishops functionality. ¿How much does it cost?

Thanks
13 years ago
jecz wrote:

-Jim

Hi.

Our implementation of multishop discovers the active shop by url, and uses discovered shop id to separate settings, customers, categories, products, payment and shipping methods, and orders among the stores.

Setup is pretty straightforward. In Admin interface, there is a new menu "Stores", where you can add a store, set its url, and choose a root category.

The project is still in alpha (or very, very early beta) state, and for now is compatible with nopCommerce 1.6 only. Also, since we are developing it for internal use, we don'z know what the price would be. But since more and more users show interest in it, we will try to find suitable price some time soon.

Regards,

Bojan Hrnkas
13 years ago
bojan.hrnkas wrote:

The project is still in alpha (or very, very early beta) state, and for now is compatible with nopCommerce 1.6 only. Also, since we are developing it for internal use, we don'z know what the price would be. But since more and more users show interest in it, we will try to find suitable price some time soon.

Bojan Hrnkas

That would be great Bojan!!

Is there a way/URL to see that site?
13 years ago
eadameg wrote:

Bojan Hrnkas

That would be great Bojan!!

Is there a way/URL to see that site?

By the way, it seems that the community is developing multishop functionality from 2009, but it seems to be still under development.
13 years ago
Well, the first thing we have to do is bring our code to work with nopCommerce 1.8. That means changing all the "manager" classes. After that we need to test it and make sure it is stable. I can not promise you when it will be ready, but it probably isn't going to happen before january, as i am cludged with some other projects at the moment.
13 years ago
Hi all how did developing multishop functionality go? I would be interested in buying or paying something towards development.
13 years ago
Hi! We are close to completing the multishop functionality. Right now we updated our code to nopCommerce 1.9 and are making some more functionality to eliminate need of changing database manually.
13 years ago
I'd like to thank you and your team for taking the initiative to provide us with this much awaited for functionality. Impatiently looking forward for the first release!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.