Discount and Coupon offers

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Your discount has a coupon code specified. So customers should enter it. It should be entered on the shopping cart page in the default nopCommerce installation. As I can see your site has been customized (new design, etc). I don't know the reason why your developers removed 'enter discount' box from your site, but it should be there. If I untick 'Requires coupon code' on discount details page (admin area), then the discount is applied and everything works fine. So the problem is then you did not enter the coupon code (where?)

P.S. Change your password now.
12 years ago
I can see if i untick 'coupon code' then the discount automatically applies. I am not sure why my developers would have removed the 'enter discount' box.... Is this something they can fix easily. If not i will keep the coupon code box unticked and offer a 25% discount to all customers as this seems the easiest. Thank you!
12 years ago
clucky wrote:
I am not sure why my developers would have removed the 'enter discount' box.... Is this something they can fix easily.

I think you should address this question to your developers. They did the customization
12 years ago
Is this an easy fix? The developers are based in India and extremely difficult to communicate and get anything done. Can you direct me as to how i can configure this? Add this on as not sure why this is missing....
12 years ago
clucky wrote:
Can you direct me as to how i can configure this?

No, I can't. I don't your version. I don't know what and how exactly your site was customized. I recommend to download the official code here (the same version as you have) and copy appropriate changes to your solution code (some developer skills are required)
7 years ago
hi, on my site the disount coupon box is also not displayed on the check out page I havent made any changes to the source.. What can be the reason?
7 years ago
Make sure this setting is True:  shoppingcartsettings.showdiscountbox
(The text box shows in the shopping cart page, not the 'check out page')
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.