NopCommerce 2.0 (2.10) - when available for Arvixe (thru WebApp Gallery)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Will NopCommerce 2.0 (or 2.10 when released this week) be available on webapp gallery?  Currently Arvixe only offers 1.90 since the WebApp Gallery only has that version.

Thanks,

Tom
12 years ago
I believe that it is up to Microsoft to add 2.0/2.1 to the WebApp Gallery, not the NopCommerce people.
12 years ago
Ok - Yes I would agree.  But the question now would be, has NopCommerce 2.0 (soon to be 2.01) been submitted to WebApp Gallery so that microsoft gives it a green light to be added to the gallery?

Tom
12 years ago
trundo2000 wrote:
Ok - Yes I would agree.  But the question now would be, has NopCommerce 2.0 (soon to be 2.01) been submitted to WebApp Gallery so that microsoft gives it a green light to be added to the gallery?

Tom

2.0 has been submitted to the WebApp Gallery team.
12 years ago
On my server arvixe offers 1.6 version only! =) That's why I never use any web galleries...
12 years ago
trundo2000 wrote:
Will NopCommerce 2.0 (or 2.10 when released this week) be available on webapp gallery?  Currently Arvixe only offers 1.90 since the WebApp Gallery only has that version.

This is how it looks on lotus server in arvixe
Arvixe are completely outdated and I believe they have nothing to do with Microsoft Web App Gallery.
12 years ago
I never used web app gallery, It is just a waste of time and a hype.

Nothing is as clean as downloading developing and deploying
12 years ago
Lotus now has the latest web app gallery (nopcommerce is version 1.90). As has been outlined here, its up to Microsoft to update that last version.
12 years ago
I have 2.10 on Arvixe. They have installed 2.10 for me today.
12 years ago
Well we'll always do a manual install but that can take up to 24 hours. I believe the post was about the WebApp Gallery automated install.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.