NopCommerce 2.0 (2.10) - when available for Arvixe (thru WebApp Gallery)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Arvand, I'm trying to follow this post. I currently have my 1.9 environment hosted by Arvixe.  Are you saying that Arvixe will help to install 2.0/2.1?

Thanks!
12 years ago
arvand wrote:
Well we'll always do a manual install but that can take up to 24 hours. I believe the post was about the WebApp Gallery automated install.

Manual install 24hours? it takes 10 minutes not more...
12 years ago
madv1457 wrote:
Arvand, I'm trying to follow this post. I currently have my 1.9 environment hosted by Arvixe.  Are you saying that Arvixe will help to install 2.0/2.1?

Thanks!

Yes, we will do a fresh install for free.
12 years ago
wxDevelopment wrote:
Well we'll always do a manual install but that can take up to 24 hours. I believe the post was about the WebApp Gallery automated install.

Manual install 24hours? it takes 10 minutes not more...

Its a free service. The customer can most likely do it quicker than 10 minutes if they wish to do it themselves.
12 years ago
arvand wrote:

Its a free service. The customer can most likely do it quicker than 10 minutes if they wish to do it themselves.

If you based in Europe and have arvixe shared hosting it takes at least 10 minutes...
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.