nopCommerce v2.10 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Good Job!!!
12 years ago
Well since I kept having issues with 2.0 (denied access to DLLs - randomly), I had GoDaddy install 1.9.  That came up (slow) but no access issues.

Now how would I go about upgrading from 1.9 to 2.0 (Not a 2.0 full install - just an upgrade)?  And then 2.0 to 2.1?

A step by step instructions would be great.

Thank you,

Tom
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Important update. I've just uploaded the new updated "source code" package. The previous one has an old issue with plugins. So you are one of those 165 persons who already downloaded the "source code" package (I see 165 downloads here), please download the new updated package.

In latest 2.10 (Change Set - 052837fd5e38),
after login when i click on Administration it is giving me an error in release mode.

i found build output path is wrong in release for Nop.Admin.
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Can you upgrade from 1.9 to 2.10 directly or do you need to go from 1.9 to 2.0 to 2.10
You need to upgrade gradually: 1.90 => 2.00 => 2.10

Which are the steps for uograde?
12 years ago
I purchased the Enterprise 2.0 documentation.  How can I get the 2.1 update please. Thank you.
12 years ago
Great!
This looks like a patch for v2.00 "bug fixes" =)
12 years ago
Kman wrote:
I purchased the Enterprise 2.0 documentation.  How can I get the 2.1 update please. Thank you.

I also purchased the 2.0 manual and would like a 2.1 or just the changed pages/additions.

Wasn't able to get 2.0 (Full Install) running on GoDaddy so I am starting from a 1.9 version installed by GoDaddy and will be upgrading to 2.0 and then 2.1.  Still looking for the correct steps to upgrade from 1.9.
12 years ago
Good news thanx  ...!!!
12 years ago
This is one of the advantages of migrating to ASP.NET MVC, with the new sound architecture in place the iterations can be faster and with more features.
12 years ago
pm wrote:
i found build output path is wrong in release for Nop.Admin.

Thanks! Fixed
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.