nopCommerce v2.10 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Kman wrote:
I purchased the Enterprise 2.0 documentation.  How can I get the 2.1 update please. Thank you.

Unfortunately you have to purchase the new user guide because it is the new book. We do not provide free upgrades to the further versions of the user guide. But I can tell that there’re almost no differences in the user interface (2.00 and 2.10) so you can use the previous user guide. Just a couple of new pages were added
12 years ago
biapar wrote:
Which are the steps for uograde?

1. Run update.sql over your database
2. Remove all files from v2.0 except App_Data\Settings.txt and App_Data\InstalledPlugins.txt
3. Unzip v2.1
4. Copy back App_Data\Settings.txt and App_Data\InstalledPlugins.txt files
12 years ago
I was working on version 1.9, and I wanted some custom features. I wanted persian language, unicode urls support, shamsi date support, and some custom payment modules. (+ some more custom features)
I was in a hurry and I thought I would use 1.9 because there was a language resource that could help, and also working with mvc and entity framework needed some learning.
but I'm going to do work in 2.1, (and of course I have to work on the persian language for 2.1)
thank you people.
12 years ago
UPDATE: If you downloaded nopCommerce 2.10 on the first release day, then look at the following topic: nopCommerce 2.10 critical issue fix for 'Single product variant' template
12 years ago
by SEO URLs, I thought unicode urls are possible in this version.
still dash is shown, instead of the long unicode name of the product.
nothing solved for me.

and how is:

DatePicker dropdownlist is localizable now?
12 years ago
alakibalaki wrote:
by SEO URLs, I thought unicode urls are possible in this version.
still dash is shown, instead of the long unicode name of the product.
nothing solved for me

Support for multilingual SEO URLs is about adding language code to an URL. If you need to have Unicode URLs, then have a look at changeset b541e0863ca8

alakibalaki wrote:
DatePicker dropdownlist is localizable now?

Yes. Three locale resources are added: "Common.Day", "Common.Month", "Common.Year"
12 years ago
Just to let you know that there is a CRC Error on nopCommerce 2.10 - Web (no source code) rar, files name product_Baseball.jpeg

No big deal, but I though you should know
12 years ago
foreyk wrote:
Just to let you know that there is a CRC Error on nopCommerce 2.10 - Web (no source code) rar, files name product_Baseball.jpeg

I don't get any errors while extracting. Does anybody else get it?
12 years ago
Upgraded to 2.1
and generating google product feed get this error:
"An error occurred while executing the command definition. See the inner exception for details."

when uploading get this:
"The remote server returned an error: (553) File name not allowed."

xml file has been generated. So why it throws an error?
12 years ago
wxDevelopment wrote:
and generating google product feed get this error:
"An error occurred while executing the command definition. See the inner exception for details."

It works fine on our demo site. Can you please debug this method? \Plugins\Nop.Plugin.Feed.Froogle\Controllers\FeedFroogleController.cs file, 'GenerateFeed' method
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.