nop 2.1 Installation Failure

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
@SWW Thanks to your help, I was able to resolve the issue. https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/11618/installing-nop-21-to-arvixe.aspx#47544 Appreciate your help!
12 years ago
I have got the same error,

Solution: is Delete your database then create it again, then run installation again.

this error occurs when you run create sample database serveral times

And you will see the erro will  remove !!!
12 years ago
wxDevelopment wrote:
Sorry you didn't say that you are installing on arvixe... as I post to other topics just get out from arvixe... because their servers is overloaded they have to much customers and to much connection to sql server "they told this for me when I had the same problems as you"

Error is "Invalid column name UniqueSeoCode". And it means that "statcom" did not execute the upgrade script over his database. Doing it will solve the issue. Arvixe is very good hosting company. If user didn't properly deploy the application, it doesn't mean that Arvixe is a bad company
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:
. And it means that "statcom" did not execute the upgrade script over his database.

To be clear, I didn't have existing database but I admit it's my fault to have the error message.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.