nopCommerce v1.30 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Happy to see there is a new versio,
unfortuatly I just fishid a important modification of the code (and store procedure) on nopCommerce V1.20 (language manage product). Now anybody has suggestions haw to updato without waste a lot of time, blood and mental sanity?
thx in advance
14 years ago
nopCommerce 1.30 will it be available on the web platform installer within 1-2 weeks.

Also we'll prepare upgrade document with a list of all files that were changed very soon.
14 years ago
I think that to make this a successful project with great support, we have to find a way to make changes and customizations saveable. We need a modular addon routine and a public repository of information so that whenever an upgrade is done we can have all customizations not affected.

I am requesting $15,000 to $30,000 from my company to donate to the NOPCommerce project. Let,s make NOPCommerce a great project.

By the way, our company FashionistaBusiness.com is not a web developer, programmer or hosting company. We are a company that is a great fan of Microsoft technologies and loves to use NOPCommerce and mojoportal as the only two solutions that we recommend and will support so far. We will be looking for more asp.net solutions to support and WE DO NEED YOU, the tech community to do our tech solutions.

Let us know if we need our own catagory for NOPCommerce Outside providers (or whatever else you want to call it) on this forum. We look forward to working with all of you.

Fashionista's

By the our soon to go live site on NOPCommerce  http://shop.fashionistabusiness.com
14 years ago
I see your going to make a list of files that have changed. Has the database changed?
14 years ago
I cant get the new version to upgrade on my test site. So i am going to hold off.
14 years ago
Yes, database was change. You can find upgrade script here: ..\Install\Scripts\1.30\nopCommerce_upgrade.sql
14 years ago
List of all files that were changed can be downloaded here: http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ReleaseId=31763
14 years ago
OK Now I'm confused. If the Database was upgraded too, does the automatic upgrade also automatically upgrade the database? Or do you have to run the script to upgrade the Database BEFORE you run the upgrade wizard on ths site?
14 years ago
Upgrade wizard executes an upgrade script (\Install\Scripts\1.30\nopCommerce_upgrade.sql) over your database
14 years ago
Thanks for that speedy reply. That was all I needed to know and now I'm off to do the upgrade. Great product, by the way.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.