Paypal SetExpressCheckout function problems

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Ok....I have modified the SetExpressCheckout function that is called when you checkout with Paypal.
The problem is my updated code doesn't appear to be called at all and I can't step into it ?

Any ideas ?
12 years ago
Maybe someone can tell me how to pass the shipping address to Paypal.  The way it is setup now with 1.9 I need to pass the shipping address to Paypal.  That's what I really need.
12 years ago
which PayPay module?  Standard or Direct?
12 years ago
I am using the PaypalExpress and PayPal Direct.

According to the site, I should enable both.  I assume Paypal Direct let's me take the credit card portion of the payment.
And if they want Paypal, the paypal express is enabled for that.

When they click on Paypal Express and redirected to Paypal I need to be able to change that address.
12 years ago
and what version of nopCommerce?
12 years ago
Thanks for your patience, I should have been more specific.

12 years ago
Ok, it has been a while when I modified those sources but im sure it gets called.
12 years ago
SetExpressCheckout definitely gets called but it's weird because I can't step into it even though I see the source code.

Unless SetExpressCheckout is tied to Paypal Direct somehow that I am not aware of.
12 years ago
My goal is to simply change the shipping address that Paypal receives with the order when using Paypal Express.
Whatever works the best for that, I am all ears.
12 years ago
I figured out I had to copy the dlls to the bin directory and the dependency/compiled directory.

So I can step into the code now.   I changed the address but when I make the request I get a paypal error 10731.
It says the country is missing but I know it's all filled in ?  Any thoughts ?  Could this be a version issue ?
Not sure what version NOP uses
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.