Ideal payment in nopCommerce 2

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi all,

I just started to implement a nopCommerce webshop.
In version 1.9 was also a payment methode ideal. Now in nopCommerce 2 is there no payment methode ideal anymore.
Is there a location where i can download the plugin for ideal or do i have to develop a payment methode for ideal ?

Kind regards,
Marco Ippel.
12 years ago
From nop 2.0 the standard delivered payment plugins are very few. You will have to create one yourself if you can't download it from the Downloads > Extensions page.

If you need help, contact us. We have implemented 5 payment plugins already and will start migration of the plugins to 2.10 before the end of the year.
12 years ago
Hi Marcel,

Thanks for your reply i will start making my own ideal payment module.
If i have questions i will post them here on the forum.
12 years ago
Hi,

I have a question!

I am building a payment method plugin for SagePay Server Integration in NopCommerce 2.1.

This the the type of integration that shows the Sage payment pages on an iframe (Server Low Profile).

In order to do this, I need to modify a few lines in the CheckoutController and the Checkout Views.

What is the best way to do this so that later updates are allowed?

For example, can I extend the CheckoutController so that I don't update it.

Thanks
Carlos
12 years ago
carlosmartinezt wrote:
Hi,

I have a question!

I am building a payment method plugin for SagePay Server Integration in NopCommerce 2.1.

This the the type of integration that shows the Sage payment pages on an iframe (Server Low Profile).

In order to do this, I need to modify a few lines in the CheckoutController and the Checkout Views.

What is the best way to do this so that later updates are allowed?

For example, can I extend the CheckoutController so that I don't update it.

Thanks
Carlos

sharpguru is also workng on SagePay. Check
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/11968/questions.aspx
12 years ago
Hi Marco,

I 'm sorry I didn't see your post a bit sooner because I 'm almost ready with upgrading the Mollie iDeal plugin from linkExperts to version 2.10.

I have still 2 problems to solve. First one is to get the reportUrl working, the second one is that when a payment fails in the PostProcessPayment  method, the customer is not notified and payment status stays pending. This problem already existed (I think) in the 1.90 version because the return value of PostProcessPayment is ignored by NopCommerce. In version 2.10 it doesn't have a return value anymore.

Did you already started or maybe finished an upgrade?
12 years ago
Hi Remko,

I didn't even start yet on the development of the ideal payment module. I read the documentation of the ing ideal payment. This is also the one i need. I gues i will also make a copy of an existing payment module and modify it so it will work in nopcommerce 2. I guess i will start with it next week.

Regards,
Marco Ippel.
12 years ago
Just uploaded the new Mollie iDeal payment module for nopCommerce 2.10 and I'm waiting for approval. Maybe you can adapt it to work with ING.
12 years ago
This is exactly what I'm looking for myself. If you need help or want feedback, just shout.

And thanks in advance for already putting so much time and effort into it
12 years ago
It is already approved and available for download from the extensions section, see:

https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/248/mollie-ideal-payment-module-dutch.aspx

So give it a testrun and let me know what you think of it.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.