Ideal payment in nopCommerce 2

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Good to know that Ideal payment module is now approved!

This is a big plus to NopCommerce, given that a good e-commerce platform should have the most common payment modules available.

From my side, I have already completed a "Sage Pay Server" payment module (100% finished)

In this module you can choose between using an iframe (in the payment info page) or to redirect the customer to Sage pay.

We are launching our first NopCommerce website this week for a client (very excited about that!), so we will upload our payment plugin soon after that.
12 years ago
carlosmartinezt wrote:
so we will upload our payment plugin soon after that.

That will be great! Thanks!
12 years ago
Hello,

Maybe a silly question, but can I also install the 2.1 version of the Ideal module in nopCommerce version 2.2?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
12 years ago
I have tested the Mollie module with version 2.20 and did not have any problems. If you want to install it on version 2.20 you can edit the description.txt file like this:

Group: Payment methods
FriendlyName: iDeal
SystemName: Payments.MollieIdeal
Version: 1.00
SupportedVersions: 2.00, 2.10, 2.20
Author: Kennit Software Solutions (based on sourcecode of linkXperts)
DisplayOrder: 1
FileName: Nop.Plugin.Payments.MollieIdeal.dll

Hope this works for you also.
12 years ago
Thanks for your reply I will test it.
12 years ago
any news on an upcoming ideal payment module for the ING?
12 years ago
The plan was for me to create a ideal plugin for the ING bank. But because of time pressure we decided to use first the mollie plugin.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.