Very Strange Problem After Upgrade To v2.2?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
there is nothing...
in the \Administration\Views\Log\ just two files:
list.cshtml and view.cshtml
12 years ago
z3dom wrote:
there is nothing...
in the \Administration\Views\Log\ just two files:
list.cshtml and view.cshtml

I meant on your site - http://yoursite/Admin (if that works), then go to system->log
12 years ago
Oh! something changed:
1. On the server (win 2008), where the site is hosted, I see this strange symbols, but from home computer (win XP) I can open site, I can acces to admin: there is some mistakes "A generic error occurred in GDI+."
When I try to start shop (not admin) - there is only:

"We're sorry, an internal error occurred that prevents the request to complete.

Our supporting staff has been notified with this error and will address this issue shortly. We profusely apologize for the inconvenience and for any damage this may cause. You might want to try the same action at later time. "
12 years ago
This happened to me a few weeks ago when trying to create a deployable copy.  (Since I am still unable to get the Build.bat/Deploy.bat to work, so I have to deploy manually.)
I don't remember what the specifics were, but it had something to do with not all the plugin folders being created or having the proper/release .dll's
If you have VS, you can get the source code, and see if it works thru VS.
12 years ago
And one more thing:
DrWeb - antivirus - found a virus JS.IFrame.156 in the windows  folder "temporary ASP.NET Files".

May be it'is the problem.
12 years ago
Sorry, may be I am a big newbie but there is something that a can't understand:
let's read readme file in upgrade script:
"Steps:
1. Backup your existing database
2. Execute upgrade.sql script over your database
2. Execute upgrade.additional.sql script over your database if it supports stored procedures and functions. Note that SQL Compact doesn't support them.
3. Remove all files from the previous version except App_Data\Settings.txt and App_Data\InstalledPlugins.txt
4. Upload new site files
5. Copy back App_Data\Settings.txt and App_Data\InstalledPlugins.txt files
6. Ensure that everything is OK"

If I not mistaken I should do the next:
1.backup base
2. run two scripts
3. delete all my old site, except two files (settings.txt and installed plugins.txt), I just moved them to another folder.
4. Copy new files from archive "nopCommerce 2.20 (no source)" to my site folder.
5. copy two files (settings.txt and installed plugins.txt) back to my site folder.
6. Everything should work properly.

Every information are saved in the database, but what about images? What to do with them? May be I should copy my old folder "Content" or something else?
12 years ago
Now I can access to all admin part, bur when I try to enter to site from WIndows 2008 - I see just strange symbols, when I try to enter to site from windows XP - I see:

Our supporting staff has been notified with this error and will address this issue shortly. We profusely apologize for the inconvenience and for any damage this may cause. You might want to try the same action at later time"

What can it mean?
12 years ago
And one more:
I can enter to most of all pages in the public shop (not admin) except for some pages like the main page, and page of one manufacturer (other manufacturer's pages is ok)...a magic...
12 years ago
z3dom wrote:

Our supporting staff has been notified with this error and will address this issue shortly. We profusely apologize for the inconvenience and for any damage this may cause. You might want to try the same action at later time"?

To find out what went wrong you need to turn off the custom errors mode.
1. Open web.config file
2. Find out the following line <customErrors defaultRedirect="errorpage.htm" mode="RemoteOnly">
3. Replace it with <customErrors defaultRedirect="errorpage.htm" mode="Off">
12 years ago
Thank you, a tried.
I changed to

<customErrors defaultRedirect="errorpage.htm" mode="off">
      <error statusCode="404" redirect="filenotfound.htm" />
    </customErrors>

But the same problem, I even changed Errorpage.htm, but I see only the same inscription. As if this inscription is in the cashe. But I clear cashe, restart application, restart ALL WEB-server, delete all Temporary ASP.net files, but there is a same inscription, and the same problem!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.