Moving 1.X payment plugins to 2.20

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Today I started working on moving some of the payment plugins available in 1.X to 2.20. I'm planning to finish them on this week.

Already done:
eWay (Australia)
eWay (hosted solution)
CCAvenue
Alipay (China)
Assist (Russia)
ChronoPay
CyberSource
PayPoint
Worldpay
2Checkout
Sermepa (Spain)
Important note: I haven't tested them well, so your testing will be greatly appreciated.

Planned:
PayJunction
PayPal Express
SecurePay
USAePay
Note: I don't promise all of them will be implemented, still thinking
12 years ago
Hi,

Any news on PayPal Express? I haven't seen it on the product features list nor on the list you just shown..

One that might be worth looking at would be ClickAndBuy - it's pretty big in Europe .. but it's not in 1.X so I guess it doesn't qualify for this task.

Filip

PS. I can't wait to get my hands on 2.20. Reading though the release notes made me feel like all of the sudden the world became a little better of a place :-)
12 years ago
Excellent work, I see you have done SagePay, i will be installing and testing this later, and will report back.

Are there plans to do the no chex one? Really need this one ASAP, been trying to do it for weeks, but keep going wrong!
12 years ago
fkierzek wrote:
Any news on PayPal Express?

Just forgot to add it =)))

fkierzek wrote:
One that might be worth looking at would be ClickAndBuy - it's pretty big in Europe .. but it's not in 1.X so I guess it doesn't qualify for this task.

Currently I'm going to move existing ones. It's quite easy (previous versions are already tested, and moving takes about 30-60 minutes). I hope ClickAndBuy payment module will be contributed by the community
12 years ago
donnyplant wrote:
I see you have done SagePay

SagePay module is not done yet. It's just planned.

donnyplant wrote:
Are there plans to do the no chex one?

No. Nochex wasn't included in 1.X versions
12 years ago
Hi a.m., Could you please tell me when will you finish the SagePay payment plugin for 2.x? If you won't moving it recently, maybe we can help you to moving it, one of our customer need this plugin too. And you know, we're willing to do something for nopCommerce.
12 years ago
No. I do not plan to move SagePay. Maybe, the community will contribute it
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:
No. I do not plan to move SagePay. Maybe, the community will contribute it

We will contribute it if we're the first one who moving it to 2.x. :-)
12 years ago
i added the alipay(china) on nopCommerce_2.20 , when i  go to Payment methods list . and click  "Configure"  of
AliPay ,it error:
The view 'Nop.Plugin.Payments.AliPay.Views.PaymentAliPay.Configure' or its master was not found or no view engine supports the searched locations. The following locations were searched:
~/Themes/DarkOrange/Views/PaymentAliPay/Nop.Plugin.Payments.AliPay.Views.PaymentAliPay.Configure.cshtml
~/Themes/DarkOrange/Views/PaymentAliPay/Nop.Plugin.Payments.AliPay.Views.PaymentAliPay.Configure.vbhtml
~/Themes/DarkOrange/Views/Shared/Nop.Plugin.Payments.AliPay.Views.PaymentAliPay.Configure.cshtml
~/Themes/DarkOrange/Views/Shared/Nop.Plugin.Payments.AliPay.Views.PaymentAliPay.Configure.vbhtml
~/Views/PaymentAliPay/Nop.Plugin.Payments.AliPay.Views.PaymentAliPay.Configure.cshtml
~/Views/PaymentAliPay/Nop.Plugin.Payments.AliPay.Views.PaymentAliPay.Configure.vbhtml
~/Views/Shared/Nop.Plugin.Payments.AliPay.Views.PaymentAliPay.Configure.cshtml
~/Views/Shared/Nop.Plugin.Payments.AliPay.Views.PaymentAliPay.Configure.vbhtml
i spent much time to debug it .but i can not solve it.  please help me. tks a lot.
12 years ago
Is Paypal Express still goingg to be migrated to 2.2?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.