Moving 1.X payment plugins to 2.20

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
thrifty34 wrote:
Is Paypal Express still goingg to be migrated to 2.2?

I do not plan to continue moving of the planned payment modules in the near time (busy with other tasks)
12 years ago
Hi
We are using v2.3 and have got the 2checkout payment gateway working, but cannot get the return url to work at all.  Can anyone tell us what the correct return url is?  Once payment is complete and you are given links to return to the store, it drops you straight to the homepage.  There doesnt seem to be any payment confirmation screen?

Thanks
11 years ago
Hi There,

We're wondering if there's a status on moving the PayJunction module? Your assistance is much appreciated. Thank You!

Alex Estrada
Senior Tech Support Rep
PayJunction, Inc.
Ph: 800-601-0230 x 1302
11 years ago
payjunction wrote:
We're wondering if there's a status on moving the PayJunction module? Your assistance is much appreciated. Thank You!

No. We do not plan to include any new payment modules into official releases. Maybe, someone else will develop and share it as a plugin
11 years ago
Hi,

We have a SagePay module working with nopCommerce 2.6.  It is based on the one written by Carlos from AppNova for v2.2.

It's free for anyone to use and full source is available - more than happy for the nopCommerce team to incorporate it into the core distribution if they want.

It can be downloaded here.

Regards,

Nick
11 years ago
MicroliteSoftware wrote:
Hi,

We have a SagePay module working with nopCommerce 2.6.  It is based on the one written by Carlos from AppNova for v2.2.

It's free for anyone to use and full source is available - more than happy for the nopCommerce team to incorporate it into the core distribution if they want.

It can be downloaded here.

Regards,

Nick

Hi Nick,

It would be great if you upload it to our extensions page. Please find more info here ("Sharing your plugins and language packs" section)
11 years ago
Hi Andrei,

No problem - it has now been uploaded.

Regards,

Nick
10 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Today I started working on moving some of the payment plugins available in 1.X to 2.20. I'm planning to finish them on this week.

Planned:
PayJunction
PayPal Express
SecurePay
USAePay
Note: I don't promise all of them will be implemented, still thinking

Has anyone implemented the USAePay plugin? I can't find one under the nopCommerce extensions. If not, then we are interested in having this plugin moved over to 2.8 and/or 3.0
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.