More than 4 items in the catalogue

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
There is only 4 items per page in the catalogue. How can I increase it?IMHO it is not useable... And how can I change default type of catalogue from table to list?

PS I tried to find it on the forum but unsuccessfully.
12 years ago
May be it is very simple, but I really haven't any idea how to do it...
12 years ago
z3dom wrote:
There is only 4 items per page in the catalogue. How can I increase it?IMHO it is not useable... And how can I change default type of catalogue from table to list?

PS I tried to find it on the forum but unsuccessfully.

I dont fully understand what you mean but in every category you can define the numbers of items (page size) to be dsiplayed per page: admin>catalog>categories>edit/add category>SEO tab>page size). In admin>configuration>settings>catalog settings you can define how many products are displayed in different instances.

In admin>catalog>categories>edit/add category>category info>template you can choose the type of display you want
12 years ago
Yes, it is what I meant! It was really simple! Thank you!
12 years ago
I think it's very confusing to determine the amount of items in seo.
12 years ago
olga_zov wrote:
did not work for me

this did

Hi Olga:
The answer in the thread you pointed was, with other wording, the same as "in every category you can define the numbers of items (page size) to be dsiplayed per page: admin>catalog>categories>edit/add category>SEO tab>page size"
12 years ago
hi Eduardo, right, edited my post, thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.