Nop Quick Tabs plugin available for FREE for nopCommerce 2.2, nopCommerce 2.1 and nopCommerce 2.0

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi guys,

We would like to share with you our nopCommerce 2.2, 2.1 and 2.0 ready plugin - Nop Quick Tabs.
It allows the products in your nopCommerce web site to contain content\information tabs.

You can find more information and download the plugin from our www.Nop-Templates.com web site for nopCommerce themes and extensions.
Here is a direct link to the product - http://nop-templates.com/p/5/nop-quick-tabs
On the same page you can actually see the plugin in action.

If you find our plugins useful or not please give us your feedback as it is important for us!
12 years ago
Nice feature, but unfortunately it is not open source :(
12 years ago
Hi, will this be working for NOP commerce 2.3? please let me know so i can download
12 years ago
chennaistore wrote:
Hi, will this be working for NOP commerce 2.3? please let me know so i can download

Yes, it works for nopCommerce 2.3. Note that the new version comes with a number of enhancements but also it is PAID and is no more FREE.
More information on our site for nopCommerce themes and extensions:
http://www.nop-templates.com/p/5/nop-quick-tabs

Thanks
12 years ago
Hi,

I discovered "Nop Quick Tabs" plugin today and it's an excellent product but i have questions about it.

I added properties to my products and i want to show these properties in tabs, so i want to use "Nop Quick Tabs" plugin.
My questions are: is it possible to show my own properties with this plugins or not? is it possible to show my tabs on ALL products?
I search in the admin area but i didn't find and because this plugin is not open source i ask here.

If all is impossible do you know an another way?

Thanks
12 years ago
xgc wrote:
Hi,

I discovered "Nop Quick Tabs" plugin today and it's an excellent product but i have questions about it.

I added properties to my products and i want to show these properties in tabs, so i want to use "Nop Quick Tabs" plugin.
My questions are: is it possible to show my own properties with this plugins or not? is it possible to show my tabs on ALL products?
I search in the admin area but i didn't find and because this plugin is not open source i ask here.

If all is impossible do you know an another way?

Thanks

What properties have you added? I suppose you have some custom properties that you want to get dynamically for each product.
Please note that all views used in the Nop Quick Tabs are open to modifications. So you can do whatever you want.
For example if you want to show a Tab for all products you can create a Tab by hard coding it in the _ProductTabs.cshtml view and get its content by calling an Action of your Controller that will get your product properties and return a partial view with the information you want to show.

Hope this helps!
12 years ago
Great it's exactly what i want to do :)
Is there documentation about this?

Thanks
12 years ago
xgc wrote:
Great it's exactly what i want to do :)
Is there documentation about this?

Thanks

All our plugins have a detailed online documentation:
http://nop-templates.com/t/nopCommerce-Documentation

For Nop Quick Tabs:
http://nop-templates.com/Help/NopQuickTabs/Version_2_3/readme.html

Specifically for your needs you have to look in the views folder:
Presentation\Nop.Web\Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs\Views\ProductTab (when working with the sources)
or
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs/Views/ProductTab/  (on your web server)

The most important view to look at is _ProductTabs.cshtml
There is a sample code how to add a hardcoded Tab that point to a nopCommerce Topic. The code is commented and is for the no ajax section (at the end of the file). You code should be similar but instead you need to call your controller's action.

If you need help you can write to the Nop-Templates.com support team they will be glad to help!

Hope this helps!
12 years ago
I did what you say me and it's ok ;)

Thanks you very much
12 years ago
I don't understand why i have a tab i never use.
The tab is call 'Customization' and its content is 'Product customization' and i never write it...
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.