Decimal/Minimum Quantities

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Product Variants have
Minimum cart quantity:
Maximum cart quantity:
12 years ago
Thank you New York! ;-)
9 years ago
So viewing this post, te last response was in 2012 however I have a question regarding the newest update of nop.

Does nop finally have a quantity system that allows you to set parameters per tiered pricing category? Meaning if I were to use this site for both end users and retailers/dealers alike, could I set tiered price ranges based on the amount purchased per user type?

Wholesale = prices starting @ X
Retailer = prices starting @ Y
Customer = prices starting @ Z

hopefully someone sees this, and will get back to me.

Thank you.
9 years ago
ENLIGHTENED_ONE wrote:
So viewing this post, te last response was in 2012 however I have a question regarding the newest update of nop.

Does nop finally have a quantity system that allows you to set parameters per tiered pricing category? Meaning if I were to use this site for both end users and retailers/dealers alike, could I set tiered price ranges based on the amount purchased per user type?

Wholesale = prices starting @ X
Retailer = prices starting @ Y
Customer = prices starting @ Z

hopefully someone sees this, and will get back to me.

Thank you.

This is not available out of the box
9 years ago
ENLIGHTENED_ONE: "could I set tiered price ranges based on the amount purchased per user type?"

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the question but you can combine tiered pricing with customer roles to have different pricing for each of those roles (Wholesale, Retailer, Customer) if that's what your asking.
9 years ago
@petemitch
Yes, you can set up tier prices per role, but I think the question and Eduardo's answer was regarding showing different " prices starting @"
9 years ago
Has a minimum quantity in order to checkout been implemented within NopCommerce?
If not could someone let me know how to customize the app to add this feature?

Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.