Refer a friend discount

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Dear all,

Has any body been successful in implementing a refer a friend discount / refer a friend reward points.

More like whenever the customer whom I referred does a purchase I get some reward points which I can redeem as a discount.

This is the most happening online marketing strategy to get more visitors, I guess NopCommerce team should seriously consider this. This helps a lot of online merchants like me to get more traffic.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Praneeth
12 years ago
praneeth1984 wrote:
Dear all,

Has any body been successful in implementing a refer a friend discount / refer a friend reward points.

More like whenever the customer whom I referred does a purchase I get some reward points which I can redeem as a discount.

This is the most happening online marketing strategy to get more visitors, I guess NopCommerce team should seriously consider this. This helps a lot of online merchants like me to get more traffic.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Praneeth

The affiliates feature is the basic for what you want. Some customisation will be required.
12 years ago
So does it work like I expected...i.e. if a customer is created an affiliate account any of his friends when purchases, the reward points are credited to the customer with affiliate account?

So do you think I can change the code like this; a customer registers a new account and I code in such a way that the registered customer gets an affiliate account also?
12 years ago
I am also interested in this exact functionality.
12 years ago
praneeth1984 wrote:
So does it work like I expected...i.e. if a customer is created an affiliate account any of his friends when purchases, the reward points are credited to the customer with affiliate account?

So do you think I can change the code like this; a customer registers a new account and I code in such a way that the registered customer gets an affiliate account also?

Check: https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/12026/refer-a-friend-discount.aspx
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.