Hebrew language pack V2.3 + full hebrew version of NC

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
I have just submitted a hebrew language pack for v2.3(waiting for admin approvement now).

We have also made full hebrew installation version of NC. It`s aviable on nopcommerce.co.il - Nop israeli community website.
Everyone who is interested in can now download it from the "download" section on the site.
This will install a full hebrew store, including a product descriptions and etc.

Regards, Olga
12 years ago
Thanks a lot! Please find it here
12 years ago
Thanks Andrei,
what do you think about creating some special place (maybe a sticked topic) for localised installations? there everyone could submit a localised version of nop.
12 years ago
Not sure that I got you. What is localized installations? What is the difference between localized installation and language pack?
12 years ago
I mean the installation withard localized, all products insalled that localized, all the content and etc.  
Now you can only install everything in english (include installation process itself) but I think it would be usefull to allow people download and install localized versions.
12 years ago
I see. Good idea. But actually it'll require source code modification (InstallationService and InstallationController views should be changed). I don't think that a lot of people will submit such changes. But anyway, everybody is welcome to contribute such changes. They could submit these changes to Languages extension category
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.