Where to configure HOME page title, keywords, description?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
I added a default title in Confiuration >>> General And Miscellaneous Settings under SEO Settings. Is it possible to exclude the home page? I want it to be on every page of the site besides for the home page.
6 years ago
Check this post, and if it helps, vote it up!
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/48323/meta-tags-only-on-home-page.aspx
4 years ago
Compared to shopify,woocommerce etc.  this is way more complicated then it should for the average non-technical user.
Bottom line if you change the home page topic SEO settings this should modify the home page meta tags.
That's it.
2 years ago
Hi, I found a way to display a different title on the homepage and another on the rest of the pages from _Root_Head (Nop 4.1):

bool isHomePage = Url.ActionContext.RouteData.Values["action"].ToString().Equals("index");
@if (isHomePage)
    {
        <title>@Html.NopTitle()</title>
    }
    else
    {
        <title>@Html.NopTitle(false, "My Page")</title>
    }

I hope it helps someone.
2 years ago
hi there what page do you edit and where would i find the page?
2 years ago
toadman wrote:
hi there what page do you edit and where would i find the page?

Hi, in [Your_NopSite]\Themes\[Your_theme]\Views\Shared\_Root.Head.cshtml

@Html.NopTitle() accepts two optional parameters: false -> omits title by default (ex. Shows only product name, category name), "string" -> additional text in title (ex. 'Name product '+' My page ')

Greetings.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.