Buy 2 get the 3rd one free

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
There is a plugin in the extension and themes section which might help.
9 years ago
a.m. wrote:
No, but here is what you can do:
1. Let's say you have Product1, Product2, Product3.
2. Go to the Product1 variant details page. Ensure that 'Require other product variants are added to the cart' is checked. Set 'Required product variant IDs:' to Product3 ID. And ensure that 'Automatically add these product variants to the cart' is checked.
3. Create a new discount. Ensure that 'Discount type' type is set to 'Assigned to product variants'. Check 'Use percentage' and set 'Discount percentage' to '100%'. Then go 'requirements' tab and create 'Customer has all of these product variants in the cart' requirement with IDs of Product1 and Product2.
4. Apply this discount to Product3 (on the product variant details page, discounts tab)

Hello Andry  I want like this Requirement is  it possible in Nop3.10

Hello Friend Thanks  your Reply I am looking for  Buy 2 get  1  free like that functionality in nop3.10
is  there any plugins or any Solution is there please reply me.Did you got any solution for this.

Thanks

Example  Like:  Buy x Get y free
9 years ago
a.m. wrote:
No, but here is what you can do:
1. Let's say you have Product1, Product2, Product3.
2. Go to the Product1 variant details page. Ensure that 'Require other product variants are added to the cart' is checked. Set 'Required product variant IDs:' to Product3 ID. And ensure that 'Automatically add these product variants to the cart' is checked.
3. Create a new discount. Ensure that 'Discount type' type is set to 'Assigned to product variants'. Check 'Use percentage' and set 'Discount percentage' to '100%'. Then go 'requirements' tab and create 'Customer has all of these product variants in the cart' requirement with IDs of Product1 and Product2.
4. Apply this discount to Product3 (on the product variant details page, discounts tab)

Can We Have Buy x Get y free  functionality in  Nop 3.30
9 years ago
shaiktwills wrote:

please stop duplicating forum topics and questions. already replied here
9 years ago
UPDATE: please see changeset 76d233d87bec.  It allow a store owner to specify maximum product quantity which could be discounted. For example, you can have two products (the same) in the cart but only one of them will be discounted. It can be used for scenarios like "buy 2 get 1 free".

So in order to get "Buy 2 get 1 free" for some product you have to create such discount with this property set to 1. And then add a 'Customer has all of these products in the cart' or 'Customer has one of these products in the cart' discount requirement with the product ID specified.

TODO: automatically add "free gift to the cart"
9 years ago
a.m. wrote:
UPDATE: please see changeset 76d233d87bec.  It allow a store owner to specify maximum product quantity which could be discounted. For example, you can have two products (the same) in the cart but only one of them will be discounted. It can be used for scenarios like "buy 2 get 1 free".

So in order to get "Buy 2 get 1 free" for some product you have to create such discount with this property set to 1. And then add a 'Customer has all of these products in the cart' or 'Customer has one of these products in the cart' discount requirement with the product ID specified.

TODO: automatically add "free gift to the cart"

Hi Andrei,
   Sorry if I miss-understand what you saying but it sounds to me like if the "Customer has all of these products in the cart" contained "Product 1" & "Product 2" and the discount gave "Product 3" at 100% discount (so free) the customer has to buy both "Product 1", "Product 2" & "Product 3" in order to get "Product 3" free so couldn't buy 2x"Product 2" and get one of "Product 1" free (if "Product 1" was cheaper than "Product 2") OR maybe buy 3x"Product 3" and get one of them free or finally multiple use of the buy 3 for 2. So for example they buy a combination of 9 "Product 1", "Product 2" or "Product 3" and get the cheapest 3 free which is what I would expect and hope it work work?

Thanks,

Gaz
8 years ago
Hi, Buy X Get Y as plugin coming soon...
8 years ago
For testing -> http://www.plugon.net
For downloading or buying -> http://www.nopdestek.com/buy-x-get-y-free-discount-plugin

It is free for local use
8 years ago
Hi ,

We announced our plugin you can download and test it free . NOPDESTEK

Thank you
8 years ago
When Product1 and Product2 are added to cart then Product3 should be automatically added with Product3 price as 100% discount.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.